Sunday, March 22, 2009

Whole Wheat Rosemary Flatbread


A few Mondays ago, Mike and I were both feeling under the weather. We decided homemade chicken noodle soup sounded like the best medicine.

Normally, I would make my best effort to replicate Mum's biscuts as a perfect side to accompany the soup. But the temperatures were warming to welcome Spring and biscuts sounded a bit heavy for the evening.

I searched for flatbread recipes online and after a few personal touches, I created my own version of a whole wheat rosemary flatbread. Fresh from the oven, the cracker-thin bread easily breaks into delicious bite-sized pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my the bread looks delicious.

    Your new running shoes will love Central Park too, just wait and see.

    Love Grammie

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs