Friday, February 4, 2011

Superbowl Picks



Happy Friday! The Superbowl is this weekend, have you heard? The local news may not be reporting anything about the crisis in Egypt, but at least they give me an update of the weather in Dallas every twenty minutes. Nevermind that the game will actually be played indoors.

Is your team playing on Sunday? Or are you like me and still seething that your team forgot to show up and play football during the playoffs? Either way, good food is in order for this football-devoted day, so I put together a few of my top picks to share with you - enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Chili Lime Tequila Popcorn? Don't mind if I do! My menu for Super Bowl Sunday includes cheeseburger sliders, Southwestern quesadillas, corn and bean salad, margaritas on the rocks...and now to top it all off, chili lime tequila popcorn. What a perfect final touch for the exciting game! GO PACK GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an exhaustive menu...having difficult time picking up one, liked all the posts!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs