Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project Life 2012 | Week Thirty-One

DSC_0179

Week thirty-one - Monday, July 30th through Sunday, August 5th - was a week where I found more inspiration in words than in photos. The month of July came to a close and, happily, I was able to check-off everything I was supposed to complete in the first month of our engagement. I visited Paper Source for the first time ever and just loved the saying on their colorful bag, "Do something creative every day." Good words to remember - it is amazing how much of a difference this makes in my world.

My need to unplug - from Twitter, Facebook, wedding blogs, Manhattan - became more readily apparent as the days wore on, as one might expect as a long awaited vacation approaches. I also included two free printables that I really loved - one from Eighteen 25 and one from Ali Edwards (I re-colored this one to hot pink!).

DSC_0189
DSC_0175
DSC_0176
Untitled-1
DSC_0182

2 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs