Friday, August 3, 2012

Project Life 2012 | Week Thirty

DSC_0022

Last week was fairly quiet until the weekend, when we drove to Wildwood, New Jersey for the annual beach ultimate frisbee tournament. Madness is about the only word to describe those 36 hours.

We have been having some pretty intense summer storms and I captured a shot of the clouds rolling in through our bedroom window. I included two of the many paper samples I have picked-up to consider for our wedding invitations. It's tough to make a decision with so many beautiful options! A few other things of note: Mike surprised me with hot pink wrist wraps (I've been hunting for them for months!), the Olympics began, and I included words from this poster that I really love.

DSC_0015
DSC_0017
DSC_0018
DSC_0020
DSC_0021
DSC_0023

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs